Private Whale Shark Tour in Cancun
Private Whale Shark Tour in Cancun
If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind Private Whale Shark Tour in Cancun, tailor-made to you or your group, this one-of-a-kind option allows you to swim with Whale Sharks in Cancun during the season (21 May – September 15th) on your own private guided excursion. Our exceptional boats and expert crew will be available to you for this once-in-a-lifetime experience.
- Swim as much as you want at your own pace without the worry of other people.
- Enhance the tour’s itinerary the way that best fits you.
- Choose your departure time, earlier or later!
- Stable, spacious boats with toilet. A must for this long journey at the sea.
Private Whale Shark Tour Prices
Our prices are dynamic so privacy can be affordable for everybody. Depending on the amount of people is what you pay.
1-3 Passengers $1,099 USD
4-6 Passengers $1299 USD
7-10 Passengers $1490 USD
Request a Quote
Captain whale shark private tours benefits
Over 10 years of experience in Cancun Whale Shark Tours. We are committed to make the whale shark encounter and unforgettable experience, in every step, starting from your booking.
Included / not Included
Our Cancun Private Whale Shark Tour Itinerary
This is our recommended itinerary. However, we can adapt it to fulfill your needs.
We’ll have a short safety briefing where we will explain you the nature of the Whale Sharks, their behavior and interesting facts. Do’s and dont’s.
Time to try your equipment, vests, fins, so they fit perfectly at the time of the snorkeling.
We’ll make this trip on a roomy, clean, stable and safe 32 ft. boat equipped with 2 motors 140HP each, and dry storage.
Located exactly between Contoy and Isla Blanca.
Expect to see from 20 to 50 whale sharks. There are times when we find over 150, but it really depends on the season and weather conditions.
During the prime of the season, June and July, we can find turtles, dolphins and Manta Rays.
After everyone is satisfied with the time spent with the whale shark, it’s time to go back. We’ll have a courtesy stop at Playa Norte, Isla Mujeres, Top 5 most beautiful beaches in the world.
Enjoy authentic Mexican made-at-the-moment fresh fish ceviche, corn chips, and sandwiches as lunch at the island.
During the whole tour we offer bottled water, soft drinks, fruit and power bars.
We have showers at the marina so you can change before going back to your hotel.
If hired, the van will be waiting for you to drive you back to the exact place where we picked you up.
Captain Whale Shark’s Guarantees
Swimming with the whale shark in Cancun is one of the most inspiring activities that you can do. The whale shark season in Cancun is from May to September. And as a protected specimen it can be difficult to guarantee the encounter. However, we follow the next steps to make your whale shark encounter perfect.
- Our boats are totally adapted for the whale shark excursion. Some companies have fishermen boats which can be unstable and uncomfortable with large amount of people. Instead, our boats have double motor for stability and a bathroom, which is very much appreciated with long journeys like this.
- We track whale sharks and keep you updated. Nature is unpredictable. So, in case we haven’t seen whale sharks prior your tour, we’ll let you know the chances to find the whale shark. So you can decide to go on the adventure or cancel your tour and get a refund. We really want to make everyone happy as rated in Google!
Save Your Spot, We have very limited Capacity!